ASP – Forestation for Large Establishments
Reduce planting costs, expand establishments and extend your planting season – the ASP Planter is Geared Toward Maximal Efficiency for Large Establishments and Reforesting Operations.
About Risutec ASP
The ASP is designed for establishment and reforestation of pine, eucalyptus, and other subtropical seedlings in a pot. Risutec ASP makes forestry building more efficient. The ASP planter enables afforestation projects using natural seedlings for mixed stand forest creation and maximal carbon capture.With a capacity of up to 720 seedlings per loading, the ASP-range enables efficient operations. The ASP employs sub-soiling cultivation with a durable pitting unit. We recommend operating on semi-arid and arid flat terrains.
Main Soil Cultivation Method
Pitting for deep rooted trees
The ASP uses a pitting soil cultivator that crushes the soil without cutting it. The pitting head will loosen the soil avoiding glazing under normal condition. In optimal soil conditions, only a quarter rotation is needed for soil cultivation – speeding up operations further. Operators can use the pitting bars to remove slash and harvesting residue. The pitting attachment has an approximate cracking depth of 60 cm with an 80cm diameter. Length of red bar = 1 meter.
Standard Parts and Accessories
Get these parts, services and accessories with every ASP installation by default.
- The Cabin Monitor lets you operate planting settings from the of the carrier cabin.
- The Leveling Compressed Air Rack houses a compressed air compartment.
- Adjustable Compaction Paw Pressure and Depth prevents the seedling from popping up on soft ground. The shape of the compaction paws around the seedling ensures up to 90% compaction.
- Remote Connection Modem, for remote adjusting functionality.
- The ASTA Reporting Solution comes as standard, for GPS powered reporting and control.
- Variable Planting Depth Adjustment, with two optional planting depths.
- The device is always Delivered as Standard with the desired attachment and installed on-site.
- Centralized Greasing Points for daily operations facilitates the maintenance and upkeep of the device.
- If you are aiming for the most efficient contracting possible, a Planting Event-ready Detector is an absolute necessity.
- The Seedling in the Tube Indicator indicates that the seedling cassette has been fed successfully. This accessory should be considered especially if the seedlings are of poor quality, for example if the seedling has a lot of roots. The detector saves a lot of time – making sure that the seedling is really in the tube.
Productivity Add-ons for Optimal Contracting
For productive contracting you can opt for these value-added accessories.
- The Bortrac Applicator is a good choice, especially in old birch areas where there is too little boron. With the application device, the boron fertilizer is automatically applied as an area application during the planting event. The fertilizer is sprayed as a dilute mixture outwards from the seedling onto the adjacent growth area. The applicator includes its own tank and pump.
- Trico Applicator – During planting, about 50 ml of deer repellent is sprayed on the top of the stem, ensuring the best protection. Trico is applied automatically during the planting cycle.
- When planting with in sticky soils, such as clay soils, an optional Flushing System will reduce operational delays. At the same time, the water condenses at the bottom of the seedling planting pit, ensuring a higher quality result.
- For smart contracting, where you want to maintain the optimal condition of the planting machine and save your own labor input, Automatic Greasing is a great choice.
- Pesticide Applicator – During the planting event, the pestizide agent is automatically applied to the top of the seedling, giving 100% coverage.
- Fertilize Applicator – Fertilizer can improve seedling survival and root establishment. The fertilizer is applied automatically during the planting event.
- In the event of a problem or error, the Risutec Remote Diagnostic Device can be used for remote assistance. The remote diagnosis option can also be used to make a change to the program remotely. Remote diagnosis reduces mechanic visits, resulting in significant savings for the contractor.
Flexible, for landscaping and natural seedlings
- 150 seedling capacity
- 20 > Tonne Carrier
- 2200 kg
Medium slope ascendage, productive plater for euca and pine
- 370 seedling capacity
- 18 > Tonne Carrier
- 1900 kg
The fastest, most effective way to plant on the flats
- 720 seedling capacity
- 20 > Tonne Carrier
- 2000 kg
Key Features of the ASP
Upskilling the workforce
Planting work is hard and often dangerous. We turn the seasonal manual laborers into permanent machine operators, mechanics and operations professionals.
Operate at the highest capacity with the aid of rapid loading cassettes and a patented planting mechanism. Recommended for semi-dry and dry flat terrains
Risutec TASK Guiding system speeds up the planting process and saves resources by planting several rowswithout moving the excavator tracks.
Use the larger casette size for natural seedlings and reforestation/afforestation projects, or for landscape contracting.
Request More Information, or Receive a Custom Quote
- Porintie 314, Halli 5, 29250, Nakkila, FINLAND
- +358 50 338 9160